ADULT COLORING & CONVERSATION BACK AT CORUNNA LIBRARY THIS WEEK
Events at Community District Library Locations Throughout the County
Corunna Now photo
The next sessions of Adult Coloring & Conversation at the Corunna Branch of the Community District Library will be held at 10:30am on Monday, July17th and 6pm on Tuesday, July 18th.
Participants may bring their own supplies or use the pages, pens and pencils provided. For more information phone 989-743-4800.
There are numerous other events planned at Community District Library branches in the coming weeks:
- July 18, 1:00pm at Perry Branch; The Benefit of Bees presented by Lee Rockafellow. Phone 517-625-3166.
- July 18, 4:00pm at New Lothrop Branch; Cinderella Party, come dressed as a prince or princess and play games, make crafts and have a special treat. Phone 810-638-7575.
- July 18, 5:00pm at Bancroft Branch; Lighthouse Craft. Phone 989-634-5689.
- July 18, 5:00pm at Byron Branch; Electrical Connections with Sloan Museum for ages 8-12. Phone 810-266-4620 ext 1607.
- July 19, 1:00pm at Corunna Branch; Kids Crafting with Joanne Jeter. This class is full. Phone 989-743-4800 to be put on wait list.
- July 19, 2:00pm at Morrice Branch; Exploring Science with 4H for ages 5-12. Phone 517-625-7911.
- July 19, 3:00pm at Lennon Branch; Electrical Connections with Sloan Museum for ages 8-12. Phone 810-621-3202.
- July 20, 5:00pm at Byron Branch; Minecraft Self Portrait; Design your own character on paper then cut and glue squares to make a portrait. Phone 810-266-4620 ext 1607.
For more information about branch hours and locations visit www.mycdl.org.
WOAP UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP, BEGINS REHAB OF HISTORIC STUDIO BUILDING
Inside Gutted, Outside Returning to Original Look -- Click for Photos
Corunna Now photo
Heritage Owosso radio station, WOAP 1080 AM and recently-added FM counterpart, 103.1, announced last week that the radio station is under new ownership and that a major remodel/rehab project has begun.
The announcement, made on social media just prior to the Independence Day holiday, begins "Ok Happy 4th Everyone. Being the new owners of the station has made us proud as we feel that the area needs to have it's own station again to put it back on the map...